25 Insightful Quotes on Virgo Woman that tell a lot about her!
A lot of words come to mind when we think of the Virgo woman. But what if I were to tell you that everything you think you know about her, is false. Well, not exactly false. But there is more context to the truth. And the more you learn about that, the more fascinated you will get. Oh! and let me also warn the Virgo women reading this. Chances are that you will not agree with 20 of these 25 quotes. But I wouldn’t expect anything less from you. For if you are a true Virgo, nothing will ever be perfect for your standards. Still want to hear what the world has to say about your amazing personalities?
Here are 25 Insightful Quotes on Virgo Woman that tell a lot about her!
1. “She had never quite forgotten that if you drink much from a bottle marked “poison,” it is almost certain to disagree with you, soon or later. Sometimes she scolded herself so severely as to bring tears into her eyes.” – Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
When Lewis Carroll was writing these lines for Alice, he probably had a woman born under the Virgo Zodiac sign in mind. These lines perfectly capture the cautious and meticulous personality of a Virgo female. These women don’t need to be bitten twice to understand what’s right and what’s wrong.
2. “Do you visualize the Virgo girl as a gentle, virginal maiden, pure as the driven snow? You may be about to get some illusions shattered” – Linda Goodman
And that sets the premise for this blog. Don’t think that the Maiden that symbolises this zodiac sign is a damsel in distress. She can as easily draw blood as she can cry at the sight of it.
3. “People take advantage of a Virgo woman because they stay by your side when everyone leaves but careful, they won’t put up with your shit forever.”
They believe they can make this world better, by helping people be better. But even they know when to give up.
4. “Virgo woman stays silent a lot of the time because they know their words can cut like the knife”
Her shyness isn’t a result of not having something to say. It is a regard for your emotions and a strong repressing of her emotions.
5. “She has all the necessary wiles and weapons, including a determination to pursue happiness wherever the path happens to lead her. A few prickly thorns along the way won’t cause her either to faint or cry weakly for help.” – Linda Goodman
So, if you think she needs you to protect herself, think again.
If you have ever met a Virgo girl, you know her genius is undeniable.
7. “One cannot relive one’s life. Forgiveness is not what’s difficult; one’s always too ready to forgive. And it does no good, that’s obvious” – Louis-Ferdinand Celine
Virgos don’t believe in second chances. You have to be extremely special to them for them to forgive you. If they do, do not take this opportunity lightly.
8. “When you hear of a Virgo woman who has outraged the laws of society, be sure you read between the lines.” – Linda Goodman
She is no angel. But she will never do something questionable without an exceptionally relevant motive.
You will never find this woman shouting at the top of her lungs in an argument. She will win with the quality of her argument, not with her volume.
10. “Be civil to all. Serviceable to many. Familiar to few. Friend to one and enemy to none.” – Benjamin Franklin
These aren’t women with huge social circles. These are women who have lifelong best friends.
11. “She’s the one woman in the zodiac who can be deadly practical and divinely romantic at the same time” – Linda Goodman
12. “This girl has a mental block when it comes to admitting she’s wrong-like a block of wood right in front of her brain-so you’d be smart to take the blame right away.” – Linda Goodman
I can hear the Virgo women raise their voices in exasperation. Let me try to save myself here. I never said you are wrong to believe that you are always right. Because most of the time, you really are.
13. “I get nervous about everything. Sometimes I literally don’t know why I’m anxious. I just am and no one seems to understand that”
Worrying is second nature to these women. Some might even say its healthy for them to always have something to worry about.
14. “There are basically two types of people. People who accomplish things, and people who claim to have accomplished things. The first group is less crowded.” – Mark Twain
The first group is populated by Virgos and Capricorns.
But you knew that already, didn’t you?
16. “You may think a Virgo is being really mean, but that is just how they are. They criticize out of love, not hate.”
17. “Her crystal-clear thinking makes her inwardly as aware of her own imperfections as she is of yours, and she judges herself frequently and harshly, which is why she feels she doesn’t need any help from you.” – Linda Goodman
Don’t think she thinks she’s the best. She is her own worst critic.
Virgo women hate repeating themselves. People who can learn, will learn the first time itself.
…And these women display this courage everyday…
20. “Remember the poem that says you shouldn’t buy bread with your last sixpence, but “hyacinths for the soul”? Give this woman both” – Linda Goodman
21. “She has no illusions, so don’t try to sell her any phony ideas. To her, truth is beauty-and beauty is truth.” – Linda Goodman
I cannot stress enough how important it is to win this woman’s trust. And there is no way to earn it than being honest and truthful.
22. “To be of good quality, you have to excuse yourself from the presence of shallow and callow minded individuals” – Michael Bassey
You will never see the people born under the zodiac calling every Tom, Dick and Harry, their close friends. If they do, they don’t mean it.
23. “If you don’t have integrity, you have nothing. You can’t buy it. You can have all the money in the world, but if you are not a moral and ethical person, you really have nothing.” – Henry Kravis
24. “It’s a lovely and strange thing that when Virgo women laugh it often sounds like the peal of little bells.” – Linda Goodman
She doesn’t tell too much about her personal life, only a selected few get that information; she is determined and will always do what needs to be done; she has a hard time accepting her wrongs but it ultimately makes her better; she is easily annoyed; she will love with all her heart if it is genuine; she can smell bullsh*t from far away.
Astrologer for 15 years, I have been writing about Zodiac signs, their personalities, their psychology, their relationships, their passionate loves and their compatibility in love.